About Vijay Goel
Vijay Goel is a dynamic reformer, grass root social worker, crusader of causes, and a product of the JP Movement who was jailed during Emergency, along with his father a former Speaker of Delhi Assembly Shri Charti Lal Goel.
vijaygoelbjp आज गांधी स्मृति में दून भारती सीनियर सेकेंडरी और केडी कॉन्वेंट पब्लिक स्कूल फरीदाबाद के बच्चों से मिला। बच्चों को… https://t.co/r0seEEDHLS
27 May 2022
Why Join Us
Vision for Delhi
My visions for Delhi stems from these inspiring words of Swami Vivekanada. I sincerely believe that Delhi has enough number of brave, bold men and women who can make it not only one of the best cities.
My vision for Delhi is that it should be a city of opportunities where people realize their dreams, women feel safe to go out, kids enjoy their childhood, elderly citizens don’t feel vulnerable and different sections of the society get equal rights. A city where public utilities are affordable and world-class quality. The national capital of a country like India should be a mix of our cultural heritage and modern technological might.
We need a model city which has universal education, health services, housing, power, water, and public transport. We must strive to make Delhi an environment-friendly metro where we use renewable sources of energy in our daily lives, and where at least one-third of the city is under forest which in fact act as the ‘lungs’ of Delhi. If we don’t do this, the city will continue to die a slow death as it is happening today. This must be changed with utmost urgency.Read More
Changes required in Delhi
- Delhi Villages Delhi has 369 villages which, though called as Urban Villages but, continue to suffer from developmental inequalities. The basic infrastructure is in such a sorrow state that some villages
- Education empowers our children, making them strong enough to look after themselves in any given situation. A large role in delivering the education is played by our educational institutions
- Power is the basis of human lives and is used in almost everything we have. Hence it's vital in the interest of social development and welfare that power reaches to common citizens
- Water, though being one of the most precious resources on the earth, is availabile in limited amount. Hence it's necessary that due management of the water resources is taken for the existence of life.
- Healthcare The Delhi government being the major health service provider is responsible for the healthcare services in Delhi but due to lack of planning and vision of Delhi government
- Pollution According to a Greenpeace study, New Delhi is the most polluted capital city in the world. The PM 2.5 and PM 10 levels have crossed the emergency levels of 500ug/m3.